My book was officially published on October 1, although copies arrived from the printer early, so it was sold at Word on the Street in Toronto at the end of September. I’d forgotten the feeling of holding your own book; it’s so, so great.
Here are ways you can get a copy! (I’ll update as other options open up.)
- Directly from Invisible Publishing. There’s an international shipping option for anyone outside of Canada: http://invisiblepublishing.com/product/escape-plans/
- The usual online retailers: Amazon.ca (it’s not on Amazon.com yet); Indigo.
- From your local, independent bookstores! Ask someone working there to order a copy (Publisher: Invisible Publishing; ISBN-10: 1926743563; ISBN-13: 978-1926743561).
- Ask your local library branch to order a copy (see the info above). If you live in Toronto, you can place a hold here.
- An epub version is available as well!
- Oh, it has a Goodreads page.
- Toronto launch is on Sunday November 15 and the Montreal launch is on Thursday November 26! See this entry for more details.
(I’m still sending out emails through TinyLetter as well, infrequently, so don’t worry about me spamming your inbox.)
Thank you, and happy reading!